


Elizabeth has been such a blessing in our home since she was born. Last Sunday we blessed her in our chapel and Kenneth's parents were here for the event. It was such a special experience and Elizabeth looked so sweet in her long white blessing dress. I made the dress, which I almost can't believe I finished it considering how little experience I have sewing. I learned a ton and it was so rewarding to see Elizabeth in it as she was blessed. Also, it was just the perfect fit! Honestly, both Kenneth and I are so grateful to have her. She is such a sweet girl and a very good baby. We can't imagine our family without her.





1 comment:
Andrea, The blessing dress is sooo beautiful! I was going to comment on how pretty is was then I read that you sewed it. WOW you did such a Great job you should be so proud! Its so beautiful!
Love Aunt Annie
Post a Comment