
We found out over Christmas break, but wanted to share that we are having a girl! We are so excited! I'm sure Lizzy will adore her little sister and before we found out when we asked Joseph what he wanted, he said he wanted a sister. Guess we'll have two girly girls. Daddy is excited too, but he may not be too excited if we end up with a third girl in the future... It's the teenage years he's most worried about.





6 comments:
cute baby!! I'm excited to meet her in a few months (as I'm sure you are too!)
Hooray! Congratulations!
Congrats!! I somehow missed the post before, so congrats! I'm excited for you. I hope that you have read up on how to handle 3 kids, cuz it hit me hard. But once we adjusted life has been so much fun!
What a cute picture. that is so fun to have! We are excited for you. And, its funny how things are different for everyone, but three wasn't much different for us, but four about killed us :) Good luck.
Awwww so cute! Congrats on finding out that you will have another little girl in your family. So excited for you and your cute family!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment