


I can't believe it! Today is our eighth anniversary! Talk about getting old... And yep, we're still in school, but only one year left until the big day of graduation and a real job! Just want to tell my sweetheart how much I love him. I knew on the day I married him that I was getting a good guy, but I never knew how many things we would go through together and how well he would put up with all my flaws. Here are some of the many things that I love about him.
1) He cooks the meals on the weekends. (The kids especially love his Sunday morning pancakes).
2) He is very faithful in his church callings. He's a great home teacher and always strives to do his best in each calling he has.
3) He is a kid at heart. One of his favorite things to do with the kids is go outside on a windy day and fly kites.
4) He is an excellent provider. He is always thinking of things that will help him be a better provider and has made sure we have what we need even during his many years of schooling.
5) He respects and reveres women, especially his wife and his mother and teaches his children to respect them as well.
6) He isn't critical of my faults. Even when the house is falling apart, he is more concerned with my well being than the state of our apartment.
7) He trusts me and values my opinion.
8) He is always kind and gentle.
9) He is open to making changes in himself.
10) He tries to do the right thing and put the Lord first in his life.
I love you, Kenneth! Happy Anniversary!





3 comments:
Happy 8th to you guys! How exciting! And today's a perfect day for kite flying...it's awfully windy out there. :) I'd say that your husband got himself a pretty great wife, too. Jeff and I are lucky to have you both so close by whether we're at school or at home.
Happy Anniversary guys! That was a sweet write up. And, Kenneth got a great spouse too!
I am so proud of you Andrea! Miss you!!!
Post a Comment