Several years ago I got some purple fleece from a friend that was moving. I finally started and finished this project that I've been planning to do since then. The girls love the fleece. It's so warm and comfortable. And I now now how to do a collar and a pocket.
Monday, February 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
They look great! I'm so impressed
wow! those are really cute. I showed the picture to Jacob and asked who it was. At first he said, "Um...You?" Then I told him it was Lizzy and it made me a little sad he didn't remember her. (I guess that means it's time to come visit...) Great job on the sewing! My kids asked if they were Halloween costumes since there was a cat on the pocket. :)
More Posts! More Posts! More Posts!
:)
Love, Katie
Post a Comment