Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Joseph!




Well, it finally happened. Joseph is now three years old and no longer a toddler. In just a few weeks he will be a Sunbeam in the primary! For Joseph's birthday I had him come and look on the internet with me to pick out what kind of cake he wanted me to make for his birthday. He picked out this Race Track cake and he was so excited about driving the cars on it. I managed to keep it out of reach until he blew out his candles, but just seconds later (there were 4 three year olds in the house), the cars were driven all over the top of the cake and I was glad we got a picture when we did! Kenneth's birthday was two weeks after and Joseph kept asking me when I was going to make a race track cake for daddy!


2 comments:

Diane Owen said...

How cute is that cake? So creative!

Jessica said...

WOW! Very cute! How long did it take for you to make that? This year I hired someone to do Kylie's cakes I just am not as creative as you. :-)