Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My little cuties


Joseph was sitting on the couch and kept insisting I have Elizabeth sit by him. When I saw them together I had to take a picture.





5 comments:

Alexis said...

Elizabeth has the Nordgren eyes. How cute. I love when they love eachother and want to be next to eachother.

Jessica said...

Elizabeth is so beautiful! I love her blue eyes. It seems like Joseph is a good big brother.

chmerkley said...

Elizabeth is changing so fast. She's so cute. I can't wait to give her a great big hug and kiss!

Phillip and Mary said...

Your chikdren are gorgeous! Happy, too! Keep up the good work!

Ammon and Tara said...

Hey Andrea. I got your blog off of Aaron and Jen's. Hope you don't mind! Cute kids. I didn't even know you guys lived in Michigan. Guess this will be good so we can check and see what you guys are up to!