Saturday, March 15, 2008

My little princess








Elizabeth is much more photogenic than her parents, so I thought I'd put in a few of my favorite pictures of her. I'm not a great photographer, so bear with me.

8 comments:

andylau said...

very good !

Anonymous said...

cute pics. Good to have you back up and running... Your kids are getting so big!

Diane Owen said...

check out those dimples man! So cute.

Amy said...

Andrea! How are you (and Kenneth of course, but you were my roomie)? Your kids are so cute. I think the last time I ran into you on campus (with Joseph) he wasn't even a year old yet and we went to visit Roberta. Good times! Hope things are going well for you. Take care!
Amy Call Monroy

Ammon and Tara said...

Cute pics of Elizabeth! She seems like such a happy baby. Fun!

BensonFam said...

What a sweet girl! Let's just betrothe her and Caleb right this minute. We'd have double dimpled grandchildren for sure. he he....

Jessica said...

YEAH you posted some new pics!!!! She is ADORABLE!! Keep posting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea, Jessie said I needed to check out your cute photos. So cute, I love her dimples and she still has all her thick beautiful hair. Are you comming out for the 4th of July? We are trying to plan a little family reunion.
Love Aunt Annie