For our preschool fieldtrip we went to the AA Fire Station. The boys had a blast and enjoyed taking pictures on the fire trucks and talking with the firemen. It took Joseph a minute or two to warm up to the fireman, but after a little while he was his buddy! It did scare him when he put on his oxygen mask, though, and Joseph needed a little persuasion to stand by him for a picture. It was fun, because the fireman got called out while we were there so the boys got to see the firemen slide down the firepoles!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
What a fun fieldtrip - we've done that before with our playgroup in AZ and the kids had a blast. I can't believe how tall Joseph is!! Thanks for posting lots lately - it's so fun to stay caught up with you!
Looks like a fun field trip, my boys would love that! They also already love jump city, looks like you had a good time!
I totally remember going to visit the fire station for pre-school when I was little! That is so crazy that you have a child old enough to go to pre-school. Wow we are getting old.
Aw, that's so fun for the kids. That's great that there is a fire station so close to us and willing to cater to the kids. I'm glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment