Friday, April 4, 2008
"Yes, yes, yes" and "No, no, no!"
I love this video because you can get a little glimpse of Elizabeth's personality. Isn't she a cutie? She's figured out how to shake her head "no" and nod her head "yes". She can also sign "all done" and "more", but apparently she wasn't in the mood to do it for the camera :). Her biggest smiles she saves for her brother, as you can tell in the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I love baby sign! Way to go, Elizabeth!
that was cute! She is adorable
I am so glad you found me. I have caught up with all of us roomated through this blog so how fun. Looks like Michigan is a blast and it is fun to see your beautiful children.
Shirlyn
I am so impressed that she can shake her head yes and no. I'm also impressed she can sign too. I haven't even started with James. I better start! LOL
she is so cute. I can't wait until Isaac is eating solids!! Someday.....
Post a Comment