Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit!

When Madeline was born, we had visits first from my mom and stepdad (Grandma Teresa and Grandpa Ted), and second from Ken's parents (Grandma Cheryl and Grandpa Joe). The kids had a blast and kept them both busy. Some of the highlights were:

1. Visiting Greenfield Village with Grandma Teresa and Grandpa Ted:







2. Strawberry Picking with Grandma and Grandpa




3. Visiting the Zoo. Riding the train and dressing like bees and sitting in honeycomb was great!







4. Lizzy and Joseph showing off their biking skills for the grandparents.





5. Running away and eating worms with Grandpa Joe.



6. Having Tea Parties with Grandma Cheryl.



7. Reading many books with Grandpa Ted and Grandma Teresa.

It was so nice to have visitors and to have full-time entertainment for the kids while I got used to having a new baby. Recovery went very well and I was able to start running only two weeks after Madeline was born! Thanks for all your help and support!

3 comments:

Genny said...

Congratulations on baby #3! So nice to have help. And wow, way to have a quick physical recovery!

Como esta tu espanol? Hmmmm? Uds. estan practicando? Hmmm? :)

Lhone said...

Running after only 2 weeks? That is absolutely amazing. You have BOUNCED back. A little jealous! I just ended up in surgery. Boo :( I'm glad the parents could come, that helps a lot!

Jessica said...

I MISS your Mom!! I love that she came out to visit though that is awesome. Looks like you had a fun time with the kids grandparents! Aren't they the best! Miss you!!