I cannot BELIEVE how grown up your kids are! The pictures are great - I hope you guys are doing well! I'm getting ready to send out Christmas cards, are you guys still at the same mailing address? If you have moved will you e-mail me your new one?
These did turn out so fabulously! Did Ken send the picture of just himself out with his job packets? :) The colors look great and the shots of the kids are just darling and really capture their personalities.
I am married to a wonderful husband who is a professor at Cornell's business school. I am lucky enough to be able to stay at home with my three sweet and precious children, Joseph, Elizabeth and Madeline. We are living in Upstate New York and loving our experiences and opportunities here.
Dark and emotionally difficult to read because of book theme. Very thought provoking and well-written. Great book group book. Glad I had people to discuss it with after reading it.
8 comments:
Andrea those look great! What a cute family you have. We miss you guys!
Your family is so beautiful! They have grown so much! Your daughter is beautiful, she looks just like you!
I cannot BELIEVE how grown up your kids are! The pictures are great - I hope you guys are doing well! I'm getting ready to send out Christmas cards, are you guys still at the same mailing address? If you have moved will you e-mail me your new one?
Fabulous pictures! Adorable family. I love Elizabeth's dimples!
Very beautiful pictures! I love those dimples and flowing hair on your little girl!
PS. I'm still so glad i got to see you at the airport!
These did turn out so fabulously! Did Ken send the picture of just himself out with his job packets? :) The colors look great and the shots of the kids are just darling and really capture their personalities.
Your kiddos are so big! Elizabeth is so beautiful, it's so fun to keep up with you guys! I see the Northwood backgrounds and get a little sad :).
Those are really great pictures. You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment