Kenneth's parents were out here at the end of July and we did most of our summer vacationing while they were here. First we went to an indoor waterpark. Kenneth and I both did surfing on their wave rider machine, then we went on an awesome waterslide that has a huge funnel you spin around then get flushed down. After we put the kids to bed, grandma and grandpa stayed in the room while we had some nice one-on-one time. We went to the archade and played "Deal or No Deal". I won 104 tickets, but could have got all 200 (the max) because I picked the right case! (what are the chances?) We forgot to take pictures at the waterpark (oops!). The next day, we went to Cedar Point, one of the top amusement parks in the nation. Grandma and Grandpa watched the kids most of the time while Kenneth and I went on the most thrilling coasters. My favorite were "The Dragster" and the "MilleniumForce", both very fast roller coasters. I must be mellowing out a little or something, though, because I wasn't determined to race through the park and get on all the best rides, like I used to be. It was a blast though. We did get just a few pictures of Joseph while we there. He loved seeing Snoopy! He and I rode on the teacups together and he wanted to go on a tree ride where it raises you up then drops you a little. I could tell he was a little nervous. Elizabeth went on the cars with him and had a blast! Joseph also went on a kid roller coaster and loved it (we didn't get a picture, though). Thank you to Kenneth's parents for taking us!





4 comments:
I want more details on the locations of these awesome places
! Wow, sounds like so much fun!
Did you seriously go on those roller coasters? Those look a little freaky!! How much fun tho. Don't you love granma and granpa?
AHHH!! I am so jealous! I love coasters. I would love to go on one. They look awesome!
WOW Andrea that place sounds amazing! How fun to go to fun new places. I wish I could have seen you on the wave rider. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment