Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Memories Tag.

This is a different kind of tag and thought I'd try it. Happy memories!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

Diane Owen said...

SO many memories...I think I would have to pick our very first class together, those first few days of knowing you because they really honestly changed my life forever! I owe you so much for your kindness in my first days at Brighton in US History, and introducing me to your friends at lunch 10 years ago!

BensonFam said...

Heart attacking our friends on Valentines Eve. The first time I met you, hiking Mount Olympus. And going to the temple once a week at 5:00 AM during Jr. Year. Thanks for all the great times and your amazing friendship Annie!

Smileyhappychan said...

I've been thinking about this for a few days and come up with so many. I have to say though, the longest lasting effect of our friendship was (is?) our "NO CHOCOLATE" contest. I'm still very impressed that you made it a whole month. I think, however, that you still owe me a shirt...

Lhone said...

Actually, my memory is of the two of you. I remember that Kenneth (just a boy friend at the time) came over at 4 am just to walk you to your job. I was so impressed that he would do so much for you back then. I think you guys are awesome. I'm glad you are together and you have the cutest little family.

erin said...

For some reason the only one that comes to mind is doing cartwheels and handstands with Emily in the parking lot celebrating the fact that we were 16. Or turning 16? Or turning 17? What was it? Apparently I don't remember completely...

Also, there's something really funky with your blog at the top, at least it shows up that way for me on Firefox. You might want to check it out. I'm pretty sure all that HTML code isn't supposed to be visible... :)

Another thing, I want to highlight you and Kenneth on the BHS blog, is that okay with you? And would you be against me making a mention of your blog?

Jessica said...

Ok so it's REALLY hard since we've known each other our whole lives! So I am going to make mine more general I LOVE all of the memories I have of our families getting together. Most of all I LOVE how we all were such goof balls and we always found a way to have a fun time and to laugh until our stomach's hurt! I love you Andrea and I am so grateful you are in my life!